Senior Compliance Manager
Senior Compliance Manager
Our client has been at the forefront of financial technology innovation, and has become a trusted partner to hundreds of leading merchants around the world. They enable merchants to access the global banking system for reliable and secure consumer financial data intelligence and payment processing.
Originated in Toronto and has expanded globally at several locations such as Vancouver, London, Malta, and Las Vegas.
Currently, they are expanding in their Dublin entity and looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their Dublin team.
- Set compliance initiatives, programs and AML procedures to comply with the legal, licensing, and regulatory obligations.
- Execute a Compliance Management Program for our UK and Ireland subsidiaries, ensuring all required actions are identified and addressed and meet its regulatory reporting requirements and that appropriate management information is provided to the Board.
- Ensure required documentation (Compliance manual, AML manual) is up to date.
- Ensure our UK and Ireland subsidiary's Crime/Money Laundering procedures are kept up to date at all times and staff notified of changes.
- Maintain the UK and Ireland subsidiary's authorization with the required regulatory bodies.
- Participate in the European Compliance monthly compliance calls, managing the agenda and documenting and disseminating the decisions taken.
- Be appointed the Corporate Secretary for our UK and Ireland subsidiaries managing Board meetings, creation of Board briefing packages and documenting decisions taken.
- Attend meetings of the Electronic Money Association as a company representative.
- Monitor and advise on potential impacts of proposed legislative and regulatory changes affecting our UK and Ireland subsidiaries.
- Research and anticipate new and emerging regulatory issues that could affect our UK and Ireland subsidiaries, especially on industry-specific issues.
- 4 + years experience with AML, policy and compliance program creation.
- Industry accreditation in the field of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing; industry qualifications such as ICA or ACAMS preferable.
- Able to obtain and retain required regulatory approvals to undertake MLRO role.
- Knowledge of relevant regulation (PSD2, GDPR and Data Protection, EU AML Directives).
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (Payment Service and Money Laundering).
- Experience working within compliance in a regulated industry such as banking, payments, or gambling industries.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, and work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Comfortable dealing with a wide range of issues with strong problem solving and prioritizing skills.
- Detail-oriented; able to manage and adapt to changes.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! If you want to get in touch directly please reach out to Zsofia Toth by e- mail at email@example.com
As a traditional payments-consultancy firm, PaymentGenes is founded by Key Executives from Adyen, Braintree, Global Collect & Paysafe. We help dozens of payment companies in the UK,
Europe as well as USA and APAC with realizing growth through multiple channels, including strategic resourcing.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world which gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.