Senior Enterprise Account Executive
This successful and growing scale-up company provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Their product suite is powered by the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. Businesses around the world leverage their solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
To strengthen their team for their office in Amsterdam, covering the EMEA region, we’re currently helping them with their search for a Senior Enterprise Account Executive.
- Excel at pro-active prospecting and lead generation
- Grow the customer base within the EMEA Enterprise account segment
- Understand your customers' businesses at a technical and operational level
- Create trust and value while building an enduring relationship
- Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goals
- Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms with contracts up to the C-level
- Strategize and prioritize your own sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed sales goals and quotas
- 7+ years of successful Enterprise sales experience;
- A proven track record of selling SaaS or technology into large organizations
- Experience selling in the EMEA region
- Experience in the data industry, payments, or fraud/risk more broadly
- A strong network in eCommerce or Payments
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button. For questions please contact Anne by email at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.