Senior Enterprise Sales Manager – Travel
Senior Enterprise Sales Manager – eCommerce Travel
For our client, a well known Globally Operative Payment Company we are actively looking for a Senior Enterprise Sales Manager – Travel. Our client is one of the market leaders in the payment sector and is an expert for a wide range of e-payment solutions for online shops throughout the DACH region. You will become part of the sales team of our client and will get the chance to work in an innovative and motivated young team in a fast-growing company.
· Active sales the company’s full range of payment services to a defined group of enterprise customers and effective use of existing business relationships
· Business development activities in Travel. Building a great network with partners, merchants and enablers.
· Developing a good rapport by conveying the added value of the product-suite in both face-to-face and personal meetings to drive the negotiations
· Advising potential partners and merchants on sales approaches with a focus on the user experience
· Management of a merchant pipeline and responsibility for the organisational processes within a defined company sales process
· Developing a good rapport by conveying the added value of of the full product portfolio in both face-to-face and personal meetings to drive the negotiations
· Build industry-specific knowledge and network with all customers from senior to C-level across multiple functions and departments
· Leading business negotiations and concluding contracts with effective use of internal teams (Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing, Product and Integration)
· Distribution of payment solutions, management of (long) sales cycles and complex deal structures
· Presentations to key internal and external stakeholders and senior management
· Masters Degree or Equivalent
· A recognised, innovative, business development and sales senior manager with several years of experience in sales (8-10).
· Deep knowledge of ecommerce, travel merchants and/or payment industry, and genuine interest in digital, mobile commerce and innovation.
· Analytical skills with experience in interpreting data to inform recommendations and proposals
· Resourceful and creative in approach
· Ability to work in partnership in a matrix organisation and achieve positive results.
· Excellent planning and multi-tasking skills
· Strong communication skills with ability to liaise with senior management
· Fluent German and English
Payments, FinTech, Sales, eCommerce, Online Shop, PSP, APM, Payment Service Provider, Travel, ePayment, multichannel, Germany, Deutsch, German