Senior Finance Solution Expert
Job Description (Fluency in German required)
For our client, an innovative FinTech player that is taking over the German market, we are actively looking for a Senior Finance Solution Expert. Our client was awarded as one of the 100 German Growth Champions and offers worldwide one of the best cloud-based payment management systems.
You will become part of the pre-sales team of our client and will get the chance to work in an innovative and motivated team in a fast-growing FinTech and a highly dynamic environment.
- Become the product expert and advise potential clients about the product portfolio
- Convince clients of the solution and ensure they understand what effects it can have on their business
- Understand challenges that Treasury departments are facing and be prepared to tackle those questions properly by presenting solutions
- Assist the Sales team in the acquisition process of new clients
- Be the go-to person about payment related questions and other technical questions of the customers
- Closely collaborate with the customer's representatives to clearly define all business requirements
- Prepare workshops and product demonstrations for the customer
- Accompany the client by matching requirements with their expectations
- Provide domain expertise when required (Offers, presentations, RFI and RFP responses etc.)
- You have a degree in business, IT, Finance and/or professional experience in the payment/IT field
- At least 5 years of experience in the payment environment (e.g. payments, banking, treasury, finance)
- Technical, IT and/or Finance background
- Fluency in German is an absolute hard requirement. Fluency in English also required
- Team player
Competitive package tailored to experience and significant growth perspectives
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! If you want to get in touch directly with the Business Development Consultant DACH that is responsible for this opportunity, please reach out to Julia Schindler at +49 162 8018298 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a traditional payments-consultancy firm, PaymentGenes is founded by Key Executives from Adyen, Braintree, Global Collect & Paysafe. We help dozens of payment companies in the UK, Europe as well as USA and APAC with realizing growth through multiple channels, including strategic resourcing.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world which gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Payments, FinTech, Pre-Sales, IT, Finance, Germany, Deutsch, German, Tech, Product
LocationWalldorf or Krefeld or Berlin • Germany