Senior FX Consultant
About the company:
For one of the global leaders in the FinTech market, we are currently looking for a Sr. FX Consultant. The company is a pioneer in corporate FX solution and well known in the FinTech industry. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales Europe.
- To establish, contact and build relationships with a variety of commercial businesses primarily based within the Benelux.
- Research, source leads, and identify new business prospects through multiple digital and offline channels.
- Win clients in key target sectors and markets.
- Foreign Exchange – identify FX requirements and be in the lead to have strategic dialogues with prospects.
- Be an important member of our scaling team, giving you key responsibilities.
- To have a full understanding of Client Relationship Management and the Sales process which will reflect in the status of opportunities.
- Arranging and conducting internal and external client meetings.
- To have a full understanding of GRG’s Online Platform, full product offering (including spot, forwards, Options), and the corresponding processes.
- To collect and maintain relevant and accurate information that reflects client opportunities, conversations and relevant facts.
- To acquire and maintain suitable market knowledge, in order to pass on and discuss with clients and the local team.
- To build a good working relationship with the local team to ensure clients are managed effectively through the Sales process
- To attend and support corporate functions, conferences and events. As a valued member of the team, there is also a responsibility to engage in any activity which supports or develops production, profitability or progress as a whole
- Experienced (> 5 years) FX Sales Consultant with a hunter mentality.
- Proven track record in selling FX trades, including FX Options to key decision makers.
- Must have high ethics and integrity.
- Experience of working in a fast-growth fintech.
- Knowledge of consultative / solution sales process with effective techniques and experience.
- In-depth expertise of international payments flows.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong team player, willingness to be part of a growing organisation.
- Creating and giving presentations, both on individual client level as well as at conferences.
- Strong networking skills with an active network at C-level and Financial Director level at mid-size corporates and SMEs in the Benelux.
- Strong pipeline management skills.
- Understanding of the EU regulatory environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, French is a plus
- Very good communication skills
- Attitude to walk the extra mile