Senior International Partner Manager
For one of our clients, a very well-known payment service provider, we are actively looking for a Senior International Partner Management. Our client is one of the market leaders in the payment sector and is an expert for individual payment solutions for shops and online shops throughout Europe.
As Senior International Partner Manager you will become part of the ePayment division of our client and will get the chance to work in an innovative and fast-growing environment, with a strong focus on eCommerce. You will get the opportunity to join a young and dynamic team with a great company and team culture.
- Care taking and development of existing portfolios
- Identification and acquisition of new sales partners from the PSP segment with the objective of developing into trusted partners
- Sales coordination and support of direct sales channels
- Taking over economic responsibility for the success of the cooperation with PSP partners
- Constant market analysis to identify competitors and potential partners
- Supporting the sales activities of PSP in customer visits, the organisation and execution of workshops, and monthly sales audits
- Taking care of national and international PSP partners in the eCommerce segment
- You have a commercial degree and/or professional working experience in the payment industry
- Experience in an eCommerce and Acquiring environment
- Sales experience in the payment industry
- Relationship management experience
- Experience or network in a high-risk environment is a major plus
- Fluency in German and English
- Your heart beats faster when you think of payments
Competitive package tailored to experience and significant growth perspectives
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! If you want to get in touch directly with the Business Development Consultant DACH that is responsible for this opportunity, please reach out to Julia Schindler at +49 162 8018298 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a traditional payments-consultancy firm, PaymentGenes is founded by Key Executives from Adyen, Braintree, Global Collect & Paysafe. We help dozens of payment companies in the UK, Europe as well as USA and APAC with realizing growth through multiple channels, including strategic resourcing.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world which gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Payments, FinTech, Sales, eCommerce, Online Shop, PSP, Payment Service Provider, ePayment, multichannel, Germany, Deutsch, Acquiring, high risk, adult, gaming, gambling, forex
LocationFrankfurt • Germany