Senior Java Developer
Our client has a well-known international presence and ability to assist businesses to engage with travellers everywhere. With their services they enable consumers to pay in their own currency next to offering tax return services.
To strengthen their team, we’re looking for a skilled Senior Java Developer. In this position, you will be responsible for the development and support of Java projects and applications with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy custom desktop, web and service applications
- Coordinate with enterprise architects, development leads and product managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
- Work in an agile team closely with PM and QA
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a professional software development work environment
- Outstanding knowledge of OOP concepts/principles and Java programming language skills
- You are experienced designing API’s (SOAP / REST)
- Strong English language skills
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Java, Test Driven Development, Vienna, Software Development, MS SQL, API