Senior Key Account Manager
Job Description (Fluency in German required)
For our client, an innovative and well-known FinTech player focussing on eCommerce, we are actively looking for a Senior Key Account Manager. Our client is one of the market leaders in the payment sector and is an expert for individual e-payment solutions for online shops throughout the DACH region.
You will become part of the Account Management team of our client and will get the chance to work in an innovative and motivated young team in a fast-growing company.
- Ensure to build up and maintain a strong relationship with your key accounts
- Work in close cooperation with other teams, such as our integration and product managers
- Actively evaluate your client's interests from a sales perspective and represent your clients internally
- Pay close attention to your clients to analyse their potential and use cross- and up-selling opportunities accordingly
- Travel occasionally to your clients to strengthen the relationship and help them with questions
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, news and events in the industry
- You have a commercial degree, traineeship and/or professional working experience in the payment industry
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a Key Account Management and/or Project Management position
- You can convince people and are a good negotiator
- Fluency in German and English required
- You are a real team player
- Your heart beats faster when you think of payments
Competitive package tailored to experience and significant growth perspectives
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! If you want to get in touch directly with the Business Development Consultant DACH that is responsible for this opportunity, please reach out to Julia Schindler at +49 162 8018298 or by e-mail at email@example.com
As a traditional payments-consultancy firm, PaymentGenes is founded by Key Executives from Adyen, Braintree, Global Collect & Paysafe. We help dozens of payment companies in the UK, Europe as well as USA and APAC with realizing growth through multiple channels, including strategic resourcing.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world which gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Payments, FinTech, Account Management, Crosselling, Upselling, Sales, eCommerce, Online Shop, PSP, Payment Service Provider, ePayment, Multichannel, Germany, Deutsch, German
LocationBerlin • Germany