Senior Marketing Manager
A fast growing Dutch Payment Service Provider offering omni-channel solutions to SMEs in the eCommerce space. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all marketing activities and positioning of the organization.
- Positioning of the company in the payment landscape;
- Strengthening the company brand;
- Creating a strategical marketing plan;
- Turning the marketing plan into reality by executing campaigns, organizing fairs and events, and managing PR;
- Collaborating with Sales and Customer Support Team to increase sales and client’ satisfaction;
- Reporting directly to the CEO.
- 5+ years experience in marketing in the payment industry (PSP, Acquiring);
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent references
- Extensive knowledge and experience of MS office products;
- Client and customer journey focused;
- Creative, smart, fast and a team player;
- Curious and eye for detail;
- Self starter;
- Plan, Do, Check Act mentality;
A competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits, which matches the seniority level of the role.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Anne Holtman at +31 630719311 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
PaymentGenes is a consulting and sourcing firm based in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Keywords: Payments, PSP, Payment Service, Provider, Senior Marketing