Senior Network Engineer
Our client has a well-known international presence and ability to assist businesses to engage with travellers everywhere. With their services they enable consumers to pay in their own currency next to offering tax return services.
To strengthen their young team, we’re searching a Senior Network Engineer who’ll play a central role in the company’s network technology refresh of their main data center campus.
- Documenting and designing the corporate network architecture (WAN/LAN/WLAN/SECURITY)
- Orchestration/Automation of firewall rues and network settings
- Designing, implementing and operating data networks (including security functions) focused on data centers
- At least 5 years of experience as a Network Engineer or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate network & data center application architecture concepts
- Data center network infrastructure (CISCO)
- Data center security & firewall infrastructure (multivendor)
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Network Engineer, Data center, Datacenter, VPN, LAN, WAN, Operative security, CISCO, Corporate network, Vienna