Senior Payments Consultant
Senior Payments Consultant
For a well-known Consultancy firm, we are currently looking for a committed 'Senior Payments Consultant'. Our client is a leading provider of consulting, technology and transformation services, advising banks and financial institutions on all relevant financial topics around the world.
- You advise our national and international customers (banks & FinTech’s) in the area of payments and are committed to expand and optimize their market position, processes, and systems
- You create business process concepts for the client
- You are supervising customer projects from project planning to technical and strategic conception, performance and operational excellence, process definition to business requirements management
- You know how to take responsibility
- You advise our clients on current challenges in payment topics, e.g. Regulation (PSD 2, instant payments), Innovation (Digital), and especially mobile payment solutions (ApplePay, Google Pay etc.)
- Completed study in Economics or similar study
- You already gained 2-5 years relevant and professional experience in a consulting role focusing on payments (in-house consulting, banking or payment projects are also welcome)
- Practical knowledge in project management, like creating business analysis or specialized concepts
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in German and English
- You are open to travel for work (possibly also international)
Competitive package tailored to experience and significant growth perspectives
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button!
If you want to get in touch directly with the Business Development Consultant DACH that is responsible for this opportunity, please reach out to Julia Schindler at +49 162 8018298 or by e-mail at email@example.com
As a traditional payments-consultancy firm, PaymentGenes is founded by Key Executives from Adyen, Braintree, Global Collect & Paysafe. We help dozens of payment companies in the UK, Europe as well as USA and APAC with realizing growth through multiple channels, including strategic resourcing.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world which gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Payments, Consultancy, Payments Consultant , Senior, German, Frankfurt, Vienna, Dusseldorf, Banking, Online Payments, Mobile Payments
LocationFrankfurt am Main • Germany