Senior Project Manager
Our client is a fast growing PSP. They support their customers with modern, cost-efficient and secure payment solutions. These solutions are developed in-house especially to meet their customers' needs. Over 10 years of experience in serving their clients, this company is based in main Frankfurt am Main.
In today’s highly competitive environment, great technology alone is not enough. Working closely with their clients and having transparent workflows, short chains of command and a culture of open dialogue are key to our client’s success.
The clients is seeking a committed Senior Project Manager (based in Frankfurt). A pro-active person that gets things done and delivers on his/her promises. Work together with a very talented and agile team to deliver on the companies promises, effortlessly navigating the course of project delivery.
Join the team at the start of an exciting journey as you work to re-imagine the clients ways of working, improving not only how they develop solutions for their local business (which is serious work in its own right), but to carve out a bigger footprint on the company’s international stage. Outside of your day-to-day project work, you will have opportunities to contribute to this journey as well as helping shape and bring the strategy to life.
As an outcome focused business, it’s not about the hours you keep but rather about what you can achieve together. What ticks the clients box are self-motivated, driven candidates who are curious, eager and ready to help the customers solve their problems. Striving to deliver exceptional outcomes and whilst this can be challenging it can also be tremendously rewarding when you take point on delivering solutions that really matter. Taking pride in what you deliver is at the heart of the job.
- Leading the charge to make sure we deliver the projects and meet the clients promises
- Working closely with internal and external teams to ensure that change processes are fully captured and agreed.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an effective management and communication of progress to all parties.
- Receiving and providing feedback to ensure that improvements can be made to any future projects.
- Working closely with clients’ project and technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners to ensure that specific deliverables are made available in alignment with deadlines.
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process to ensure that a client is fully prepared to deploy all channels in alignment with strict timescales.
- This is a varied and hands-on role, where you can be discussing project strategic direction on one end, to rolling up your sleeves and ensuring terminal configurations have been correctly set and applied.
- Not losing sight of risks in a regulatory environment that arise whilst making sensible choices to deal with what arises.
- Experienced with IT projects within the online payment.
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Energy to burn and the means to inspire others with your enthusiasm through either your leadership or personal contribution
- Ability to interface seamlessly with an international team while finding the balance between reaching the defined goals and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global commerce and the various components that are required of a client to be successful across different regions.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and Internationally where required.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus – no need.
- A First and/or Postgraduate Degree in one or more of the following: Banking, Finance, Commerce, Management or associated subject; from a licensed and recognized Educational institute.
- The candidate should have been working in a management role in FinServ or FinTech (in the EU/EEA), for at least the past five (5) consecutive years.
- Proven work experience in the Payment Services sector (collecting PSP, acquirers) or Experience with New Payment Methods, Virtual Currencies and /or similar products or Experience in I.T. programming and/or security.
Competitive package of salary, equity and other benefits.
For questions please contact Diederik at +31642672190 or by e-mail at Diederik@PaymentGenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Payments, Ambitious, Frankfurt, Project Management, PSP, Wallet.