Senior Software Engineer
This successful and growing company is currently one of the most well-known and respected in Germany. They are one of Europes fastest growing payment firms. While already having an impressive product, their team is constantly finding innovative ways to create the most user-friendly checkout experience possible.
To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for a Senior Software Engineer.
- Contribute to the design of the transaction processing software architecture within and across teams and implement features to make this plan a reality.
- Operate your team's microservices in the production environment on the AWS cloud and identify and solve production issues.
- Understand business requirement, translate them into technical tasks and support less experienced team mates through coaching and code reviews.
- Support and shape the engineering community by sharing best practises and interviewing additional engineering talents.
- 7+ years of experience in designing software systems based on JVM programming languages (preferably Java/Kotlin) in the field of e-commerce or payments.
- Understanding of resilience patterns and what it means to build scalable systems with strong track record in microservice architectures and RESTful API design.
- Practical experience in operating technical software systems based on cloud environments (preferably AWS) including incident management and resolution.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to support technical decision making by balancing customer impact and technical quality.
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Senior Software Engineer, Software Development, RESTful API design, Software Architecture, Technology Leadership, SDK, Payments Integration, Checkout, Dortmund, Germany