Senior Strategic Sales Director Germany
Senior Strategic Sales Director – Germany
This FinTech company is a fast-growing VC backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. With multiple offices in New York, Tel Aviv, London, Hong Kong, Paris, Singapore and Berlin they are looking to continue their explosive growth in 2020 as they are looking to expand their sales teams Globally. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a team that is passionate about security and blockchain technology then this is the perfect role for you.
About the company:
Their solution is an easy to use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations – without sacrificing on security. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and transferring assets can be risky given one wrong move could mean assets to be be lost forever. The unique platform uses state of the art technology in order for customers to have one platform for their team to securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counter-parties, etc. Some of the largest players in this industry have switched to the platform given its use-ability for Ops Teams, CISOs and Traders.
About the role:
As part of the the company's sales team, you will play a key role in scaling this fastest growing FinTech companies specialised in the Blockchain and Cybersecurity field.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Working closely with global BD and Go to Market Teams
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospects and customers.
- Prospecting, territory and account planning
- Managing sales cycles end-to-end.
- At least 10 years enterprise sales experience in institutional sales. Experience in selling at board level in financial services – a must.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in core banking, capital markets and security sales.
- Ability to quickly map, prioritise and penetrate the key first movers in the DACH market through personal contacts, experience and networking.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency – essential.
- Track record of over achievement.
- Entrepreneurial and relentless attitude.
- Worked in a team selling environment.