Software Security Architect Lead
This successful and growing company is currently one of the most well-known and respected in Germany. They are one of the world's leading providers of payment processing and offer a full-service multi-channel payment solution. While they already have an impressive size, they have managed to keep being one of the most innovative and agile companies among their competitors.
To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for a Software Security Architect Lead.
- Establishing the security development lifecycle
- Actively participate in solution and application design/redesign to address security topics
- Maintain frameworks and guidelines on secure coding and security related testing
- Strong background in security-related topics
- Certifications such as CEH, CISSP are a plus
- Experience in the Payments/FinTech industry is a plus (PCI-DSS)
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Lead, Security, Software development, Software Architect, CEH, CISSP, PCI-DSS, FinTech, Payments, FinTech, Munich, Germany