Solution Business Analyst
In the context of its transformation, this French multinational (present in more than 40 countries around the world) has defined Payment Excellence as one of the major strategic initiatives, aiming at ensuring universality of payment solutions and optimising issuing and processing capabilities to ensure reliability and costs effectiveness. Within this initiative, one of the key pillars to rely on, is the creation of a Payment Service Layer which has two main objectives:
- On business side: to build a range of functional modules embedding value-added payment-related services for Consumers, Merchants and Clients, that can be used by the different countries (Payment watch, trainings, BRS products inventories) and animate exchanges within the Payment Community.
- On technical/solution side: to build these products in total alignment with global IT architecture and Sodexo Payment Layer and then support product implementation projects with Project Management team.
Partners & schemes expertise
- Bring, share & develop functional regulations expertise about our partners (processors, card bureaus) and schemes (Visa, MasterCard) build strong & constant contacts and updates
- Continuous Payment watch on technological solutions & means of payment and share with entities
- Contribute to knowledge sharing axes developed by Product & Solutions team (Community feeding, trainings suggestions, techno watch …)
- Manage systems updates based on regulatory changes (compliance, legal or scheme rules)
Define Products & Services technical Solutions and execute the roadmap
- Work closely with the Product Manager in order to develop new products and services and leverage benefits from technological possibilities
- Work with internal teams to identify & define the company's "shared solutions" that can be proposed to Distributors (shared KYC/KYB tools)
- Define setup & technical solutions required (among all internal and external technical partners) for products & services to be developed as "standard solutions"
- Make feasibility studies for new products & services development or evolutions
Contribute to technical assessments & parameterisation of Countries projects with Project managers
- Assess technical impact & solutions needed at each new country project
- Define default rules of parametrisation of "standard products & services"
- Build and share feedback on "standard products" evolutions with Project managers when appropriate
Partners management & animation
- Build, organise & animate Users clubs between Distributors and partners (processors, schemes)
- Read & analyse all schemes documentation (Visa Business News, MasterCard News) and share major outputs with stakeholders
- Experienced Payments professional with successful track-record in similar position, in an international context
- Solid experience of prepaid product management and issuing/processing
- Strong analysis and synthesis abilities
- Understanding of our different stakeholders journeys (Clients, Consumers, Merchants)
- Ability to work with many partners (internal + external), including remotely (via conference call, web and video conference)
- Proactive and initiative minded
- Relevant business/computer science degree or relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- 30% Travel
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Adèle Laurent at +31646745445 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Multinational, Payment, Paiement, Transformation, Product Management, International Product Management, Prepaid, Issuing, Processing