(Sr.) Business Development Manager – PSPs/Acquirers
This is one of the industry-leading Risk Providers who helps their customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification and Customer Data Management.
You will be responsible for creating long-term profitable relationships from a portfolio of customers and prospects within your assigned vertical, being PSPs and Acquirers. The objective of the role is a combination of expanding revenue derived from existing customers by cross-selling additional services and winning net new target customers from within the vertical market.
- To actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, setting appointments, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating and closing
- To effectively meet (and exceed) sales targets as set by the Sales Director
- To actively seek out new business opportunities within your assigned vertical
- To self-build, manage and maintain a pipeline of opportunities that is large enough to ensure achievement of quota and to ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented in the CRM system. A pipeline valued of 3 time’s annual quota is desirable
- To provide timely response and exceptional levels of service to all customer enquiries
- To thoroughly research and understand customer and prospects’ goals and objectives, overall business requirements, and to advise them on how LNRS can help them achieve their outcomes
- To out manoeuvre our market competition by having a deeper level of Insight and Knowledge across multiple touch points in the customer’s organisation
- To create professional proposals, presentations, quotations, and other documentation, in line with relevant department procedures
- To ensure all written work is of a very high standard and adheres to the company’s brand guidelines at all times
- To respond to tenders, RFIs, RFPS and other requests for information in a timely and organised manner.
- To comply with the Company’s information security and data protection policies and the Company’s Integrated Management System (IMS) at all times
- To follow all instructions as laid out within the IMS and local instructions offered by management
- To study and be aware of relevant controls and instructions as highlighted within the IMS
- To agree to utilise and manage all assets as stipulated
- To report security and data protection events, incidents, or concerns via the standard reporting procedures as set out in the IMS
- To partake in on-going security and data protection competence tests as required
- To maintain at all times the confidentiality of all the company’s privileged data and secrets, and not to divulge the same
- To comply with the Company’s FCA policies and processes
- Attend FCA training provided by the Company, to gain awareness and understanding of the FCA principles of business at www.handbook.fca.org.uk/handbook/PRIN/2/1.html
- Perform day-to-day activities in accordance with the requirements and spirit of the FCA principles of business.
- Degree level or equivalent relevant qualification
- Demonstrable field sales experience is required
- Knowledge of selling to complex customers where consensus decision making is the norm
- Having experienced with either partnering up with, or selling directly into Payment Service Providers and Acquirers/Payment Processors.
- Proven experience closing agreements valued at £100k plus per annum
- Experience working with larger corporate customers is desirable
- Knowledge of the laws relating to the use of consumer data is desirable
- Demonstrate a genuine curiosity to learn and understand your customer in great detail
- Strong organizational, time management, interpersonal and forecasting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills. Must demonstrate strong persuasion skills
- Demonstrates urgency and has a strong tendency towards action
- Experience and working knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance, Identity Assurance or Customer Data Management processes
- Understanding of professional research process and have the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of the entire product and solution-portfolio and how they apply to the customers’ needs
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanour and business maturity
- Strong Customer Service, relationship development and customer satisfaction skills
- Strong ability to promptly manage and respond to numerous tasks, initiatives and to manage sales campaigns to completion while maintaining attention to the detail
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
This organisation believes in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organisations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy.