Team Lead Risk Operations
About the Company:
This successful and growing company is currently one of the most well-known and respected payments firm in Germany. They are one of the world's leading providers of payment white label solutions and offering full- service multi-channel payment solution. While they already have an impressive size, they have managed to keep being one of the most innovative and agile companies among their competitors. To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for a Team Lead Risk Operations – Success Team based in Munich.
You will be working in the Risk & Fraud Solutions sub-division. This division is responsible for the development and delivery of the risk management and fraud prevention services that the company is offering while closely working together with different stakeholders and reporting to the Head of Fraud and Risk.
- Leading the newly created Risk Operations – Success Team
- Optimizing the technical and business processes around the risk and fraud solutions
- Supervising the evaluation and optimization of risk models
- Driving the interdepartmental stakeholder alignments
- Overseeing the operational and technical setup of the company’s various fraud products with the clients
- 5-10 years of experience in fraud prevention with at least 3-year experience as a team leader
- Great knowledge and experience within the payment industry
- Deep understanding of different fraud methodologies
- Experience with data analysis
- Understanding of programming is highly beneficial (e.g. Python, SQL etc.)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with strong communication skills
For questions please contact Zsofia at +31611075944 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Ambitious, Payments, Financial Services, Fraud and Risk Management, Team-leading
LocationMunich • Germany