This successful and growing company is currently one of the most well known and respected in Germany. They are one of the world's leading providers of payment processing and offer a full-service multi-channel payment solution. While they already have an impressive company size, they manage to keep on being one of the most innovative and agile companies among their rivals. We're currently helping them with their search for a Team Lead in Singapore.
- Ensure delivery of client projects by guiding the requirements engineering process and setup of all technical components, also taking into account the legal and commercial framework
- Set up and monitor project standards for highly complex client projects in the area of payment card issuing, acquiring, PSP, value added services and mobile payments from pre-sales until launch
- Prepare and participate in client steering committees and be first escalation contact for client management
- Ensure proper handover to the operations team after successful launch
- Proactively drive innovation and improvement
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Hands on mentality while keeping focus on strategic objectives
- Experience in Scrum for internal processes as well as Waterfall for external processes
- Experience in payments industry at a leading bank, processor or other technical service provider
- Ability to structure complex tasks
- Excellent communication skills in English
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Thijs Moser at +31640532818 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.