VP Sales Nordics
VP Sales – NORDICS
About the Company
This organisation is a true RegTech Solutions company that was established to provide Financial Institutions the ability to be compliant with Open Banking and PSD2 Regulations through providing a real-time, machine readable CDD/KYCsolution. Through a REST-API, they can integrate this SaaS to FI’s allowing them to perform Due Diligence checks upon TPP in order to comply with EU PSD2 Open Banking regulation whilst maintaining confident in the knowledge that they are only providing data to Third Party Providers (TPPs) who are regulated and have the customers “explicit” consent to use their data.
The company was founded by three Financial Service industry veterans seeking to deliver a simple and easy way FIs can comply with the new PSD2 regulations for open access. Headquartered in the UK, just outside of London our team of professionals are creating a world class solution for every FI in Europe.
Backed by MasterCard who selected them to participate's in MC's widely recognised Start Path securing several Pre-Series A Funding they are increasingly looking to grow across Europe and beyond.
Therefore we are looking for an entrepreneurial, experienced hands-on individual based in London, who is connected across the Issuing/Banking in the NORDICS space in order to successfully present this unique, real-time solution to.
About the role
The VP Sales – NORDICS will be responsible developing new business relationships and opportunities and managing existing partnerships for the company’s product portfolio in the NORDICS. The role will cover Norway, Sweden and Finland ideally.
This individual should be a seasoned business development professional with a background and understanding of the banking and payments markets. The position would ideally suit somebody who has an understanding of the European Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2), and how technology can be used to exploit the new business opportunities that this regulation delivers.
We are seeking a dynamic candidate who can excel in this position through a balance of building on past experiences and continuing to innovate in response to the ever-changing market and industry conditions.
• Ideally someone who has worked in the banking and payments or allied industry, with experience in banking and/or experience selling SaaS/ payment solutions, into banks.
• Somebody who understands payment regulation and its implications.
• A person who is passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive new business models.
• Proven success selling into NORDICS-based Financial Institutions including Banks, EMIs and prepaid companies.
• Focused on delivering results to meet the company’s targets.
• Commercially astute.
• Proven track record of managing partners to maximise revenue potential.
• Proven track record in building successful executive level relationships with partners, customers and prospects.
• Fluent in English and either Dutch but preferably French
• Own the commercial relationship with client organisations.
• Actively manage commercial relationship with client organisations to maximise revenue opportunities from their customers.
• Ensure sales and referral targets are met to ensure successfully achieving the company’s objectives.
• Lead the full lifecycle of client engagement to include scheduling and maintaining client visits, assisting in preparing appropriate materials for client presentations, and provide client feedback to concerns or requests for information.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of all client contracts and provide contract performance management, working with various functional groups as needed.
• Measure, identify solutions, and communicate contract performance to internal and external customers.
• Serve as liaison to operations in relation to client concerns and contract performance management. Assist in conflict resolution and negotiation to solve complex problems.
• Assist in business forecasting and planning.
• Clearly articulate and package information at the executive level.
• Assist in the content creation and development of marketing materials.
• Represent company at industry events.
• Other duties as assigned.
• You are true hunter; ambitious, dynamic and will have strong business development, management and relationship skills.
• Preferably attained further business and/or marketing qualifications; a strategic thinker with new market entry and cross industry skills and experience.
• At least 10 years of Business Development experience ideally in the banking and payments or allied industry.
• At least 3-5 years of Business Development experience ideally in one or all of the countries (i.e Sweden, Norway and Finland).
• Demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales to meet and exceed quota.
• Demonstrable success at developing and managing partnerships to maximise revenue opportunities.
• Self-starter; able to define own priorities and deliver projects.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.