We are looking for a content marketing intern to join our team at our Amsterdam HQ!
We are looking for a marketing intern to support the marketing managers. As a marketing intern, you will be supporting the marketing managers with the daily operations of our marketing and communications. You will be working closely with the marketing managers and you will have a great deal responsibilities, as our internships are very hands-on. This will allow you to implement your own ideas and develop yourself rapidly.
- Design & creation of marketing content like videos, presentations, slide decks, white paper, blogs, and additional social media content.
- Assisting the marketing team with our quarterly magazine creation & providing input on the design.
- (Co-)manage and maintain PaymentGenes’ Social Media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram amongst others. Furthermore, we are always happy to see innovation and new ideas on our social channels and we encourage all employees to implement, test, fail and succeed with own ideas.
- Assisting in B2B & B2C digital advertising & branding campaigns
- Full-scale responsibility for managing own projects.
- Supporting long-term marketing strategy.
You are a student at the University of Applied Sciences (HBO) or a University (WO) with a focus on marketing, communication and/or design. You are available for an internship for at least five months starting in September(or before). You are available 32-40 hours a week. Our office is located in the center of Amsterdam. You are looking for a hands-on internship where you can be independent and enterprising, and learn a lot in a short period of time, at an exciting and fast-growing start-up. The competencies you possess are:
- Great communication skills
- Social Media skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Driven by creativity
- Affinity with payments (We will develop your payment knowledge)
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
What we offer
A challenging and very varied function in a start-up which is growing rapidly. We are opening an office in Canada in 2020, and are unrivaled in high-quality payments recruitment. This comes with good compensation and good support from the management. Besides that, there is space to learn more of the payments industry and develop yourself in this industry by attending diverse trainings that are given.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments. We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to-market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Jamyl at +316 23 76 0881 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org