Podcast With Eddie Johnson From AEVI on The future of Omnichannel & POS Payments
In the seventh episode of our new podcast “Voices In Payments” our host, Diederik Klopper discusses the importance of a true omnichannel experience, POS developments, and what the future of payments will look like with Eddie Johnson, Head of Product Marketing at AEVI.
AEVI lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant solution providers to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments, and smart devices.
Listen to this Voices In Payments Podcast Episode to find out:
- What a true omnichannel experience looks like and the value it brings to consumers and merchants
- The hurdles for companies creating a full omnichannel experience
- Which opportunities are often missed when it comes to connecting online and offline
- The changes observed on offline payments as a result of the pandemic and how merchants can adjust to those changes?
- The current trends/developments in the market connecting the online and offline payment landscape
- How companies can offer consumers the optimal UX
- The future of the POS landscape
- And more!
If you’re curious to find out more about how AEVI simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration for merchant solution providers Please reach out to Eddie Johnson if there are any topics covered in the podcast that you want to explore further.
About PaymentGenes’s “Voices In Payments” – The Future of Payments podcast:
The “Voices in Payments” Podcast, is an initiative launched by PaymentGenes to positively impact the payments community, by educating and connecting the market with vertical-specific industry expertise.
PaymentGenes Empowers Business growth by providing expertise-driven Recruitment, Contracting, Business Strategy Consult, and Data Strategy Services. These services all resolve and intersect around payments. Learn more about how we can help your business here.