Podcast with Stefan Berndt from TIS on Talent Management in Payments & The Future of HR
In the fifth episode of our new podcast “Voices In Payments” our host, Diederik Klopper discusses The Future of Human Resources (HR) in Payments with Stefan Berndt, Head of HR at TIS (Treasury Intelligence Solutions)
Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), the TIS solution is a comprehensive, highly-scalable, cloud platform for company-wide payments and cash management. For businesses, TIS creates a community of trust and empowers customers to make better decisions with 100% real-time cashflow visibility. The Financial Times named TIS as one of “Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies” for 2019 and 2020.
Listen to the podcast to find out:
- The shift in attention from an HR perspective as a result of the coronavirus
- How to position your company as a potential employer in times of uncertainty
- The recent shift in interest and priorities from payments professionals when joining a new company
- How to anticipate the increasing importance of company culture from an HR perspective
- Payments professionals are in high demand, how should you approach the hiring process to bring them in.
- How to leverage ex-employee experiences to get top-notch talent in payments & finTech on board
If you’re curious to find out more about how the TIS solution empowers customers to make better decisions by digitalizing your payments world, you can find more information here. Please reach out to Stefan Berndt (TIS) if there are any topics covered in the podcast that interest you.
About PaymentGenes’s “Voices In Payments” – The Future of Payments podcast:
The “Voices in Payments” Podcast, is an initiative launched by PaymentGenes to positively impact the payments community, by educating and connecting the market with vertical-specific industry expertise.
PaymentGenes Empowers Business growth by providing expertise-driven Recruitment, Contracting, Business Strategy Consult, and Data Strategy Services. These services all resolve and intersect around payments. Learn more about how we can help your business here.